Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Work

Do a lot of college students work?  I have to work tonight and I just realized how hard it is to be a student, get all your work done, have a job, and workout.  You have to have amazing time management skills.  I work because I need to pay for things, and for school.  I give props to all those college students who maintain a job and good grades!

3 comments:

  1. Aubrey I completely agree with you. I work two jobs on campus...Lifeguarding at the ARC and H.O.P.E Peer Educator in the Health Center. With two jobs and 18 credits life can get really crazy! I find it especially hard when lots of assignments are due. Usually I have no time during the day to get work done. I start my day at 8am and come home at 8pm. It can be challenging to continue my motivation after such long days. Thankfully, I am gaining great experience through both my jobs and definitly time managment skills. Keep up the good work, I know everything will work out just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I teach Zumba at the ARC once a week, I could not imagine working multiple days a week. I have 20 credits and the amount of work I have is insane. I don't think I would be able to maintain good grades while working. I give your complete credit for working while going to school. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of respect for anyone who manages to work while at college. To keep up grades, work, play sport and have a social life is border line impossible. You can let all suffer to some extent or start cutting things out of your life. Obviously neither is ideal but as you have said time management and motivation is the key to any success here. Nobody can do all work and no play forever, so take care of your mental health as well. If all else fails just win that Powerball!

    ReplyDelete