Tuesday, November 27, 2012

End Of Semester

Everything is winding down now for the semester!! Hopefully everyone is getting all their work done.  I have a huge list of everything I need to do, it seems like so much.  Just think though, only a little over two weeks left, and it is winter break!  The snow is beautiful outside, it is a little chilly, but I feel Christmas in the air.  I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday, and this semester ends fast!

2 comments:

  1. I have so much due and I know everyone else in our classes are busy too! I am trying to get all my work done but it is really hard. Things are piling up and I feel like multiple things are due in each class!! Thankfully Christmas is in the air and soon we will get to be home soon! Good luck with your assignments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aubree it seems like the list is never ending! I made a list last week that was almost a page long crossed off the majority of the things I got done. I made a new one for this week and its just as long!! The projects just keep coming and coming. We have to get through 2 more weeks and then get a nice long break, and its almost Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete